Terms & Conditions
The following are the rules or “Terms” that govern use of the Spektrix for ticket sales on our website and Box Office. By purchasing tickets, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Theatre. Kenton Theatre reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site.
- Tickets purchased on are subject to a per transaction booking fee. Please be aware that full payment will be taken from your card at the time of booking.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless the performance is cancelled or the promoter agrees to the exchange or refund. In the event of the venue agreeing to cancel or exchange the ticket without this cancelation, 10% of the tickets purchase price fee will be payable for exchanges and 20% for cancellations. For accounting purposes tickets for cancelled performances must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled performance. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue or refuse entry.
- Latecomers cannot be guaranteed entry to the performance so please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Refunds will not be given in the case of late arrival.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink are also be prohibited.
- The venue, Event Partner and Theatre Tickets Direct accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Theatre Tickets Direct are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Special Needs Tickets
If you need accessible seats, we have the facilities to deal with any specific requirements you may have but prefer to make bookings for special needs seats with you directly. This is to make sure your seats are suitable and answer any questions you might have.
- We will only contact you in ways you have told us you wish to be contacted. If so, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new productions, discount offers or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings please let us know by e-mailing us or contacting the Box Office. Otherwise, we will only send you information relating to your purchases.
- We use aggregated information about the use of our services to evaluate our users’ preferences, improve our performance, and facilitate reporting of internet usage.
- We need certain information to register you as a unique user and let you access services, however requested information is optional and may be given at your discretion.
- We encourage users to update their personal information and keep it current. You can easily correct or update your personal information at any time by contacting the Box Office.
- We store all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of access controls. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement.
- We do not provide personally identifiable data to other companies (apart from those acting as our agents in providing our service to you, who agree to use it only for that purpose).
- Children may not register for, or use any Kenton Theatre services that require personally identifiable information.
- Those employed by the Kenton Theatre will be considered to have given us their permission to use their personal details as outlined above for the duration of their employment only. At the conclusion of their employment, they will be contacted to see if they would like to receive further information.
- We will never disclose your information to a third party.
If you have any questions or would like to opt out of communications, just email The Theatre Manager or call 07590 861430