Terms & Conditions
The following are the rules or “Terms” that govern use of the Spektrix ticketing system for ticket sales on our website and at our Box Office.
(By purchasing tickets, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and to follow these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Theatre. Kenton Theatre reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site.)
- Tickets purchased on the website are subject to a per-transaction booking fee. Please be aware that full payment will be taken from your card at the time of booking.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable unless the performance is cancelled, or the promoter agrees to the exchange or refund although tickets may be exchanged to a different seat or to a different performance of the same show subject to availability. in this case a nominal fee of £1 per ticket will be payable. In the event of the venue agreeing to cancel or exchange the ticket for a different show without this cancellation, a nominal fee of £1 per ticket will be payable. For accounting purposes tickets for cancelled performances must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled performance. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue or refuse entry.
- Latecomers cannot be guaranteed entry to the performance so please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. Refunds will not be given in the case of late arrival.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patrons’ own food and drink are also be prohibited.
- The venue, Event Partner and any partner direct theatre ticket agency accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Ticketholders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Theatre Tickets Direct are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you need accessible seats or adapted seating, we have the facilities to deal with any specific requirements you may have. We prefer to make bookings for adapted seating with you directly. This is to make sure your requirements are met and to answer any questions you might have.
Kenton Theatre Policies
The Kenton Theatre is committed to honouring the privacy of its users and to giving you control over and protecting the information you entrust to us. We comply with UK data protection laws.
We will only contact you in ways you have told us you wish to be contacted. If so, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new productions, discount offers or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by e-mailing us or contacting the Box Office. Otherwise, we will only send you information relating to your purchases.
We encourage users to update their personal information and keep it current. You can easily correct or update your personal information at any time by contacting the Box Office.
This policy explains how we process information on our website, and gives details regarding third party websites which you may link to from ours.
Please read our Safeguarding Policy, click here.
The Kenton Theatre is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom we may come into contact whilst performing any of our activities.
This policy explains how we approach our responsibilities in this regard.
If you have any questions regarding any Kenton Theatre policies, please contact our Theatre Manager.
For more information on privacy you can visit the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.org.uk
For more information on Safeguarding please contact the following services:
South Oxfordshire District Council
South Oxfordshire Children Services, contact the Kingfisher Team on 01865 309196
In an emergency contact the police on 999
National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC)
0808 800 5000
If you have any questions or would like to opt out of communications, please email the Theatre Manager or call 01491 525050.