Join Our Team
The Kenton Theatre, set in the heart of Henley-on-Thames, is one of the oldest working theatres in the UK and today offers a varied programme of music, drama, dance, talks, comedy and family shows and is regularly hired by a number of community groups and for private events.
As we move into a new and exciting period for the theatre we are now hiring for the following roles to support the changing needs of the theatre and to provide future sustainability:
- Audience Experience Manager – 40 hours a week
- Finance Manager – 30 hours a week
- Company Secretary – 8 hours a week
- Marketing and Communications Executive – 10 hours a week
- Theatre Technician – 20 hours a week
- Theatre Administrator – 12 hours a week
Full Job Description available on clicking a role above
Please apply by 5pm on 5pm on Friday 1 March 2024 with a covering letter and CV to: email@example.com ensuring that the job role is included in the subject line.